“The Liebster Award is for bloggers with under 300 followers and the rules of the award is that the nominee must link back to whoever awarded them, write 11 random facts about themselves, answer the 11 questions from the award giver, and then nominate another 11 bloggers and make up 11 questions for them to answer. It’s a great way for new and undiscovered bloggers to meet new people, get more followers and find some blogs that they want to follow.”
The Liebster Blog Award is an award given only to upcoming bloggers with a small following. “Liebster” is a German word for sweetest, nicest or dearest.
I want to thank http://hannahblabla.wordpress.com/ for nominating me!
The Rules of The Liebster Award
1. Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them
2. Answer the questions which are given to you by the nominator
3. Nominate other bloggers for this award who have 200 followers or less (if you don’t know how many followers someone has just choose any blog you like)
4. Create 10 or 11 questions for your nominees to answer
5. Let your nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and commenting.
The questions I was asked by hannahblabla.wordpress.com and my answers
1) What do you enjoy most about writing your blog?
I love it when I find stories about common people doing extraordinary, selfless things, like the Indian man who spent his life planting a whole forest or the Romanian guy who offers free taxi rides for people with financial issues. I love that I can spread some positive news in a world filled with negative media stories.
2) What is your most memorable photograph?
My most memorable photograph is a photograph that I didn’t even take, but an automatic photo machine. I carry it with me all the time. And it’s a photo of me and a friend. It’s closer to my heart than all of my artistic photographs.
3) Early bird or night owl?
I am definitely an early bird as I like to get things done early in the morning. The fresh air and the sound of birds just gives me some kind of positive energy. I am blessed to live in a green area so the mornings are lovely.
4) Where would you like to be this time next year?
I think I would love to be in the same place and time. If I could stop the time…waiting for the Delorean time machine…to see if it’s possible.
5) What gets you out of bed in the morning?
Knowing that I have full control of my life, that I can take my own decisions and doing what I love, photography, blogging, travelling and enjoying every second of it, makes me jump out of bed in the morning!
6) Have you got a lucky charm? If so, what is it?
I believe my friends are my lucky charm. They are giving me hope and really encourage me. Things come and go but true friends are here forever.
7) Starter or dessert?
Loving a sweet desert!
8) Who is your idol and why?
I used to have idols like musicians and actors, but then I realised I don’t really know them personally and they just might be like any other person, so I decided to not have any idols.
9) If you could have been born in another era, when would it be?
I would love to make a little trip in the 1890’s just because of the fashion and great foods ( no chemicals and everything really natural) however when you think about the sanitary conditions, travelling and comfortability I prefer our era.
10) Who would play you in the film of your life?
Kate Hudson would be perfect because of her easy going personality.
11) If you could listen to one song on repeat, what would it be?
Better man by Robbie Williams. Lovely song!
My questions are
1) Why do you blog?
2) What type of music makes you jump off the sofa and dance?
3) If you would be friends with your favourite celebrity, what activities would you do together (photography, hiking, etc)?
4) Which movie, TV show or TV series would you like to be reality and for you to be able to live it?
5) If you could change three things about this world, what would you change?
6) Three things that you love about your friends!
7) Imagine you’re in the year 2050. What advice would you give to yourself now, in the year of 2013?
8) What’s your guilty pleasure?
9) One sweet you can’t live without?
10) Which word annoys you?
And the small blogs I like
Pearls and prose
For free psychology
A world created
Love laugh be light
Change for a year
Writer vs world