If you did not know yet, fluoride is good for you.
Oh, wait, this is not a toothpaste commercial. It is a post on a blog that tries to show the truth, to promote health, positive news and to dismantle any media and corporation fog that tries to cover our eyes.
In case you did not know yet ( in my own ignorance, I just found out a few years ago), much of the tap water you drink contains fluoride. In fact, in the US more than 60% of the population lives in an area with water that has added fluoride to the water and according to this article 98% of Western European countries refused to add fluoride to their water because it just does not help and it’s seen as a forced medication.
But, wait! Isn’t fluoride good for you? Doctors in the commercials for toothpastes and mouthwashes promote it! Yes they do. But do you think those doctors were not paid? Or are they in fact real doctors? And is fluoride actually good for you?
If you do a bit of research you find out that there is quite a bit of controversy out there about fluoride. Now, if it would be healthy, there wouldn’t be any controversy, isn’t it that right? I mean, there’s no controversy about cucumbers, is there?
According to researchers, fluoride used to be used in the second world war for the creation of bomb grade uranium. More than that, it was used widely for poisoning rats.
After you take in this shocking information, you would be also glad to find out that indeed there is no difference in the health of your teeth if you live in an area with or without water with fluoride.
So what is there to do?
2. One solution is to buy a reverse osmosis filtering system ( costs from 90 pounds to 400 pounds),
3. Buy a tooth paste that does not contain fluoride ( they sell in organic shops)
4. Drink tamarind tea. tamarind is a plant that helps eliminate fluoride from the body.
5. Do a liver cleanse to detox your body ( liver cleanse diet, raw food diet). To cleanse your liver drink green tea, eat garlic, grapefruit, green vegetables, avocado and walnuts.
6. Eat organic fruits and vegetables ( thus they will not have been treated with chemicals).Follow @happytelegram
- Water Fluoridation Needs Reconsideration (momentmatters.com)
- Coff’s Harbour: Fluoridation is an aberration (fluoridealert.org)
- Professional Perspectives on Water Fluoridation (titanreport.wordpress.com)
- Health experts DO understand fluoride dose: New anti-fluoride rebuttal (newanthropocene.wordpress.com)
- All about sodium fluroide: the good, the bad and the ugly (antiilluminatiparty.com)
- Fluoride: The Hard to Swallow Truth (philosophers-stone.co.uk)