Sometimes you have things you don’t need, like an old vacuum cleaner or an old bike or you’re moving house and you don’t need your old furniture because you’ll buy a new one.
Maybe your things would not sell so what can you do? Donate to a charity shop? That would mean you have to hire or get a car, move your stuff in the car and drive around to find a charity shop that will get your stuff. What if your charity shops are too far away?
What if you decide to throw it away? Wouldn’t that be a shame when there are people that need it? But how can you find them?
But what if you need a vacuum cleaner or a bike but you don’t have the money to get it?
Well, I have the solution for you!
What if you would like to donate and help others and through this you would also help the environment and recycle?
In my search for local recycling sites I have found the greatest site of all, freecycle.org
This site offers you the possibility to post ads and to search for ads with the purpose of recycling. All you have to do is just write your location and check the offers or post an offer.
Happy recycling!Follow @happytelegram
- How to Dispose of Your Old Electronic Items (wowhow2.com)
- Up to Your Ears in E-Waste? (sierraclub.typepad.com)
- Go Green ~ BEDM (isthatyoudarling.wordpress.com)
- Shopping vouchers for household rubbish to help boost recycling (express.co.uk)
- Nothing New Under the Sun (gardenvarietyneurosisredux.wordpress.com)